Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Zenoids Technologies LLP!
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they will form a contract between us and you. Your acceptance of which is agreed from the moment you sign our Website Design Agreement, Website development Agreement, Digital marketing Agreement, SEO Agreement, ORM agreement Or Support Agreement. We have tried to keep these Terms and Conditions brief, easy to understand, and as Straight forward as possible. If you have any questions, however, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Terms & Conditions
- These Terms shall apply to all agreements concluded between the Company and the Client to the exclusion of any other terms that the Client seeks to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- These Terms and the Order may only be varied by written agreement between the Company and the Client.
Unless otherwise stated, Zenoids Corporation and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on zenoids.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from zenoids.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from zenoids.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from zenoids.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from zenoids.com
- Redistribute content from zenoids.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Zenoids Corporation does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Zenoids Corporation ,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Zenoids Corporation shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Zenoids Corporation reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Zenoids Corporation a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Zenoids Corporation ; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Zenoids Corporation . Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Zenoids Corporation ‘s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, all prices shall be in Indian currency for national transactions. International transactions in USD dollars shall be exclusive of GST and other any other duties that may be applicable. In the event that duties are introduced or changed after the conclusion of an Order, the Company shall be entitled to adjust the agreed prices accordingly.
- The Client acknowledges that certain Services may involve the licensing of third party Intellectual Property Rights and that the Client may be required to enter into a licence directly with such third party. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all prices shall be exclusive of costs for the acquisition of Intellectual Property Rights for materials to be included in marketing materials, including if relevant (but without limitation) pictures and licences from third party owners and licensors.
- The price stated in the Order shall be an estimate based on a qualified estimate of the number of hours required to provide the Services. This is an estimate only and whilst every effort is made to ensure that costing estimates are accurate, the Company reserves the right to amend any estimate and budget, should an error, omission, or changes have been made or incorrect/inaccurate information has been provided to the Company during the initial estimate process.
- The Client acknowledges that Services including but not limited to, edits, adjustments, changes, rewrites, uploads, keyword changes or removal of, content, images, logos or keywords, after the ‘initial term’ will incur a fee based on an estimated number of hours required to complete the service.
All payments of Zenoids invoices using the online payment facilities are subject to the following conditions.
1. When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your cards, Debit card account in the selected currency.
2. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in Zenoids records.
3. Payments are deposited to the Zenoids bank account.
4. Online payments are secure:
A. Payments will be processed directly by the Payment Gateway.
B. Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption.
C. Zenoids does not have access to your credit card details.
A. If successful, we will confirm that your payment was completed.
5. GST & Taxes:
A. Service Tax and any government Taxes extra on all our packages/services
B. All Taxes & Bank charges has to be bared by the client.
Refund & Cancellation Policies
There will not be any refund will be given to the client in case of any cancellation of the services.
Any service delivery is as per the agreed proposal.